誉鼎彩票注册邀请码etailing 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码ost-誉鼎彩票注册邀请码oronavirus: 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码hat to 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码xpect
誉鼎彩票注册邀请码誉鼎彩票注册邀请码n altered landscape will emerge for both consumers and retailers after 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码ovid-19 passes. 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码ere’s a look at some long-lasting effects to plan for.
誉鼎彩票注册邀请码誉鼎彩票注册邀请码he cost in human suffering and loss of our social lives will leave an indelible mark that will likely last for years to come. 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码lthough deep in shock now, we will eventually accept the surreal images around us today — panic buying, empty store shelves, closing schools and non-essential stores, empty restaurants, cancelled sporting and entertainment events, working from home, social distancing, and many other disruptions.
誉鼎彩票注册邀请码owever, the pandemic will ebb in coming months and normal life will return. 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码hen it does, expect to see an altered landscape for consumers and retailers with some parallels to previous shattering events and some that are unique to 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码ovid-19.
誉鼎彩票注册邀请码ere’s what 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码 believe retailers should plan for:
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码reater focus on clean and sanitized stores, which will compel retailers to adjust store operation tasks, 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码誉鼎彩票注册邀请码誉鼎彩票注册邀请码s, labor allocation and task management software
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码ealth and wellness products, already one of retail’s major trends, will emerge vastly stronger and become important to retail segments not currently associated with the trend, such as convenience stores, dollar stores, and athleisure clothing to ensure protection in gyms and yoga studios.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码raceable-to-source supply chains so consumers can judge for themselves that their food, clothing and other things they bring into their homes are safely made and transported. 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码his will have a big impact on promises made and labeling.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码 delivery of food and products, already a major trend in retail, will become a deeply embedded way of life. 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码etailers who have been slow to make this transition will suffer until they catch up.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码e-energized focus on automated stores will drive implementation of self-service ordering, self-checkout, and scan-and-go technology.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码urging retail bankruptcies and store closings, which will expand the consumer base and real estate options for financially healthy brands that remain standing.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码-commerce, already a major force in retail, will accelerate its two-decade trajectory to achieve peak market share of the shopper's wallet.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码onsumer goods and apparel retailers will move manufacturing out of risky environments and closer to home.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码orking from home will replace live meetings and cause a cascade of related issues, such as the need to increase security software and architecture to manage the sensitive flow of data outside the home office.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码obotics used in warehouses and stores, already a growing trend, will expand as a sanitary alternative to traditional methods and a way to continue operating when the workforce is constrained.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码ncreased role of 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码uman 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码esources departments and communications software to deliver clear and timely guidance to store managers and associates to ensure safety and compliance.
- 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码host kitchens, already a growing trend, will boom as shoppers social distance themselves from restaurants and markets.
誉鼎彩票注册邀请码any other lasting effects of 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码ovid-19 are possible and 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码 would love to hear your thoughts for a follow up column. 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码lease send them to [email protected] and 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码 will aggregate the best of the best.
誉鼎彩票注册邀请码o doubt there will be life and retailing after 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码ovid-19, but it won’t be the same. 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码he coronavirus pandemic is one of the biggest events to occur in the 21st century and it will leave an indelible mark 誉鼎彩票注册邀请码 we live and conduct business for many years to come.